XXX DVD Rental Tips & Tricks
- If discretion is key, make sure the company you are signing up with sends the DVDs in discreet envelopes and bills discreetly as well. You can find this information in our reviews or on the company’s FAQ section.
- Utilize free trial offers to find out if the service is up to your standards. Make sure that their movies are in stock and that the delivery and order processing times are up to your standards.
- If you are using a free trial and do not like the service, make sure to cancel within the period allotted before getting billed again. Many of these services will require that you return all DVDs before cancelling the trial.
- Spread out your shipments. If you are a member of a package that gives you 3 DVDs at one time, mail each one back on consecutive days. This way by the time you are finished with the last movie, another one should be well on its way. If you subscribe to a package that gives you 5+ DVDs at a time, you can set it up so that you have a new porn every day of the week.
- Be sure to take care of the DVDs and not lose them. These companies will charge you retail price for lost or damaged discs.
- Report any damaged disc immediately so you don’t get billed.
- Always keep your queue full so that the flow of DVDs back and forth never stops.
- Read up on user reviews and utilize online previews so that you don’t end up with a bad choice.
- Keep an eye out for bargains. Many of these companies will end up with too many DVDs of a particular title and will offer it at a substantial discount.
- Always keep an eye out for new and improved companies. Bookmark Adult Rental Guide (ctrl + D) to stay on top of any porn DVD rental news.
Copyright 2017, AdultRentalGuide.com. All Rights Reserved.